A Forum Request.

deletethisaccountpls

1c3d0g: chill out, man. :/

The forum is valid XHTML Strict, so target="_blank" is not allowed to be used. Hold [shift] while clicking a link and your problem is solved.

Thanks, you were the only person to address the issue at hand (and you beat me to it). You can use JS to open a link in a new window and still use XHTML 1.1 or 1.0 Strict but this is really kinda a stupid idea. There's a reason target="_blank" was taken out of the DTD.

I'm assuming you're talking about a three button mouse, those aren't common, even though they should be.

Interesting, every computer I've used that's less than 5 years old has a three (or more) button mouse..

Interesting, every computer I've used that's less than 5 years old has a three (or more) button mouse..

Yeah, I thought so too. Saying that a 3 button mouse is not common, sounds like saying that IE is not common. I think that he should switch to better alternatives - a better mouse, and a better browser.

firefox0lj9lc.png

The ultimate goal of a troll is not only to irritate people and create polemics, it is also to make people generate more contents than him, similarily to DoS attack. With just a few comments he blew out of his rear, Dark Shroud managed to make 1c3d0g compile a list of arguments and all other posters (including myself) to at least take two minutes to respond or even more time to go through the very long list of IE's deficiencies that we actually don't even care about because the only readers left do not use IE :D

So... good job, Dark Shroud. (he's probably not reading anymore btw)

• 1 month later...

Too bad, I don't think there's any way to split topics in PunBB...

@Derekcubby: Try setting your default browser as the default browser, then go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Set Program Access and Defaults > (the one that's selected, click it) and select your browser of choice. And next time, don't hijack the thread.

Archived