µTorrent 2.0 released

Firon

i don-t wanna be a retard when asking:

why do the preferences and statistics are reseting when updating from 1.8.5 to 2.0 ???

i`ve been updating utorrent, keeping my settings since 1.7 version..

and now.. poof, no more settings, and more important (to me) no more statistics..

saving the C:\Users\my_user\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder is pointless,

when i copy back the content, the settings still are default

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

using 2.0 build 18620 w/ uPnP enabled on win7 64-bit. Before starting torrents, I click "Random port" button under Connection, Listening port. Check router, saw uPnP opened proper ports, both tcp & udp of port opened. Ran torrents for couple hours, # of conn is about 2500-3000. As soon as I click "Random port" button in utorrent, utorrent hangs for about 10 seconds, and then all is fine.

Under logger, it reported "Hang diagnostics information w/ Hang reported successfully... statements". Just wondering if this is a known issue. I also tried this on a win7 32-bit machine using a script via the webui to randomize ports every 2 hours, this issue seems to still affect it. Should I shorten the time to Randomize ports, say every hour or 30 minutes, so as to not cause utorrent 2.0 build 18620 to freeze each time this happens...????

thanx....

Archived