Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.0 released

Not being able to upload .torrent files to v2.0 is actually a Wine bug. As mentioned in that linked thread, vote the bug up so that it gets more Wine dev attention.

You could just use the RCs until then, too. There's not exactly something magical that happens between RCs and final releases, just bugfixes. :P

@Ultima:

When WebUI uploads work with 1.8.5 but does not with 2.0 RC, why is it a wine bug?

Edit:

Sorry, got the problem by reading the thread. Thanks!

The latest build (17668) is causing me problems.

In addition to uTP messing up download/upload speeds when enabled, sometimes when I wake up I find uTorrent frozen.

When I do, clicking the systray icon won't do anything, and Task Manager reports uTorrent is using 100% CPU. I have to kill the process and open uTorrent again to continue downloading.

All I leave running on my PC at night is uTorrent and Kaspersky 2010 latest version.

RC3:

nice help file :)

please make net.calc_overhead by default again like in RC2! it's much needed in connections with small upload capacity !!! :(

more comments on the speed graph - http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=445669#p445669

Notes on the setup-guide:

- many test servers comes up with errors (timeout, read error. etc). it will be nice to not have those on the list (pre-test somehow for errors)

- it will be nicer to have the speed-graph show the speed-test speed... it's only natural... :)

2.0 RC3 >Preferences >Advanced > "peer.resolve_country" set to *true - country flags are not showing as they were in all other builds. In fact, there doesn't even appear to be a 'column' (space) for the flags as there used to be. :(

Hi Moderators :)

May I know when will the Utorrent 2.0 final version be released ?

If you don't know the exact date or not sure about it ,Could you give me an approximate date ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Virus X