µTorrent 2.0 released

Firon

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like much this version.

Even with overhead set to true (as it should be) the numbers at the bottom do not show real traffic anymore. And the upload overhead in the graph STILL overshoots the limit by a good margin with no intention of sticking to it. And my external monitor even shows numbers higher than utorrent + overhead.

Countries flags are gone for me as well.

It's like you want to only play mind games with us. Overhead has to stay in the picture.

hmm for some reasons i can't get >20KBps on a peer and also i found that after downloading a piece certain peer it disconnects then find another pieces on different peer which making it too slow and can't get stable connections on a peer because of its behavior that's why ive reverted back on RC2 and i think its a BUG which is doesn't happen on the recent build

Since RC2, I have the next problem: new torrents add directly without show the add torrents window, and select category, download folder and files, etc. however in Preferences->UI Settings, I marked the following boxes: "Activate program Window" and "Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent"

utorrenty.th.png

Archived