Problems with auto downloading through rss for animes

SpyPower

1st of all, hi to everyone on this forum. I hope utorrent will be alive for much more longer. This is my 1st post on this forum, so be polite :D

I have some problems trying to configure my Utorrent for auto downloading from Rss filters. Problems are only occurred when im trying to download animes, not movies with syntax s??e?? (where ? is any character)

I will post 2 images from my uttorent since a picture can lead to a 1000 words :P

Im not able to download the latest animes out there.

uttorent2.th.jpg

utorrent1t.th.jpg

Smart episode filtering doesn't work in those conditions (having the CRC or whatever value in the title, the [12345678]). I had the same issue, and the only solution I know is to not use smart ep filtering.

Right-click the column header at the top and activate "Episode" or something like that, it should show you that uT can't parse it.

Thanks GTHK for replying to my question.

F#CK me! i didnt know that there was an option like that there! My bad. Well, the [blabla] blabla - 430.mkv utorrent sees it as 0x84 episode, while [blabla] blabla - 435.mkv is 4x22 episode.

Thanks a lot for your help mate. I would love to find a way to download just the newest one with smart filtering episode, but, i will download everything new on the feed from now on.

For those types of torrents it's not as big a problem for me because I pass feeds through Yahoo Pipes first and filter it, then use the new RSS feed from pipes. Having it filter out your "not's" is easy enough, you might want to take a look at it.

Archived