No port is open to my computer anymore

TheNorthernOne

I've set up port forwarding on my router, I have used several version of Utorrent (1.8.2, 1.8.5, 2.0). My Utorrent setup has been working fine for years, and all of a sudden no more connectivity. I used http://www.canyouseeme.org/ to test several ports that I forwarded, and all failed. I even installed Vuze to see if it was my utorrent, and that failed as well. I have another computer that downloads torrents and that computer is running fine. I made sure it wasn't the torrent that were failing I ran torrents from public trackers and private trackers, and made sure that both had high seeders (at least 125 seeders). Here is what blows me away. I have no icon showing green, yellow, or red. It's just blank.

I have read lots of documentation, and now I am looking for some insight on where I should be aiming my efforts.

Also, I have no firewall (not even windows firewall) installed, nor do I have a virus program running. No peer guardian running as well.

I have a similar problem. Utorrent tells me I am not connectable, but when I go to certain sites that check your connectability they say I AM connectable. So apparently Utorrent is not recognizing that. As well, my settings with my firewall have not changed since upgrading from 1.8.4 and I was always connectable with that.

Archived