Peerguardian blocking ratio - can it be done?

Yugos

I got a slow umts modem and i currently download from a closed tracker site, i heard you can use peerguardian+utorrent to keep the ratio so that you can freeleech, can somebody please give me instructions, my upload is so slow i would have to seed for a week to get my ratio back to 1.0!

Stay horny and prosper

thnx

You got me all wrong im not looking for security against anty piracy agents but a trick that is used on how to use peerguardian with utorrent so when your ratio is shown on a closed tracker it does not change, because PeerG disables it, but there is a process on how its done, hope i clarified..

If you're requesting tips about ratio spoofing, so no.

If you can't keep your ratio on private trackers due to your low UL speed, so use public trackers, that's all.

Many private trackers are overseeded and just impossible to keep the ratio for the leechers with low bandwidth.

i had 10/10 mbit before and it was easy keeping up but now i have umts 7/2 but that 2 is really 20kb/s and seeding is really slow, so its just impossible to keep the ratio, the guys running the show really arent that sympathetic, so getting around the system for now till i get a better speed is really the only option :(

that 2 is really 20kb/s and seeding is really slow

With 20 kilobytes/ ul what do you complain?!? I have not much more and I can manage every size of torrents even for initial seeding... :D

Besides: ratios are not ment for nothing and if someone would describe how to fool the system than quickly many more (like you) would (ab)use it... ;)

Archived