stored share ratio

movis

I looked and didn't find this request, so i'm sorry if i just overlooked it.

I dunno if there's a way to change it, but i believe my share ratio is reset everytime i shut down utorrent for some reason or another. as much as i give back to the torrent community (i try to share at least twice as much as i dl, unless there is no other seeder) for those torrents that have plenty of seeders, i set the ratio stop limit to 2.0.

what i would like to see is the ratio retained on shutdown and restart of utorrent as well as maybe displaying the share ratio compared to the overall file size as well. just a few items of food for thought

thanks

yeah....i meant the ratio for each single torrent...but hey...i just checked and i must've been seein things or just got used to the way exeem beta did things...oh well...but i still believe that the share ratio compared to the overall filesize (file size on completion) should be showed or at least an option that lets us do the same

I dunno....maybe you people think i'm some kind of idiot or maybe you aren't getting what i'm saying. Yes...when your download is complete, the share ratio is based on the finished download size. I'm talking about an option that shows the overall share ratio for a file (amount uploaded vs total file size) BEFORE the file is complete. For example...I am currently downloading a file in which the end size is 10.1 gigs. I have downloaded 7.6 gigs and have uploaded 27.3 gigs...what i'd like is the option to see that i have a share ratio of ~2.7 so that i can make the decision to limit upload slots for that download without having to do the math in my head (granted 27.3/10.1 isn't a calculation requiring an incredible mental aptitude, but this forum is called feature REQUESTS for a reason)

Archived