Major Tracker Problems

Miskelly

Recently no matter what torrent i try and download all i get from the trackers is connection closed by peer all the time and my speeds are down from about 900 kbs to 10 kbs.

I just cant seem to connect to any peers at all if i am lucky maybe one i can still download in itunes at 900kbs or more so its not my connection and my isp fast.co.uk doesnt ban or block any sort of p2p becuase they want people to keep paying more for extra usuage over and above the £56 a month lol

thing is it was working fine and now i just cant connect to any trackers i done the online scan to see if my isp was throttling and its clear.

I cant even download the openoffice stuff at any great speed and i used to be able too.

Can someone please help me out

Miskelly

I am a vista user. And I use utorrent 1.8.5. But from last two days i get the problems of trackers..or of any other..

But I cant download anything from the software,even the peers and seeds are much higher. I get RED sign in front of the name of current entry in the software.

I changed the ports also. But can not work. I uninstalled it and then installed it again.But the same problem I get.

So Please Please give me the solution.I can't download anything.

Waiting of your positive reply.

Thanks...

Archived