remember your "sort-by" setting

eckndu

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I concur, client should remember sort order. It is such a basic feature and so simple to implement, why is this still not implemented? I prefer sort order by Added On. Even better would be a two sort: First sort by completion status, then within sort by added on. So I would see stuff that is seeding at the bottom, and among seeding stuff, seeing newest stuff at the bottom.

Already spotted on 2. april 2009 here: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=402791

• 2 weeks later...

I also just came here, signed up and was planning to post a new thread to request this! But I saw this thread and thought I'd add my voice here. :) Please include this.

My rant why: It's kind of annoying having to click the columns each time and positions aren't always remembered, so the 'completed on' column is off screen meaning I have to resize a column to see the completed on and then click it twice to have the latest finished torrents at the top of the list.

• 1 month later...

Actually, for me this feature is quite important too. It's kind of irritating to click the same column twice every start (because upon first click it sorts in the wrong order). uTorrent also beeps when I click the second time because it thinks that was double-click and treats this as an error (but works). I also have to have 'Added On' column visible all the time, and it's quite big. Honestly, I was waiting for this feature for almost a year now, and I know that all that time there were topics in this forum about that, so I just waited. There are 6 topics in Troubleshooting and 2 in Feature Request.

• 3 months later...

Archived