Several Errors after installing AVG Internet Security

masarume

I have two problems although I'm not sure if they are related to the same source.

1. I have received the green checkmark at the bottom right hand corner, but it says my port is not open. To double check if my port is open, I try visiting my router's home page (192.168.0.1). I use a DLink router.

2. I get this error msg in my browser: 500 Internal Server Error. Looking this up, I found that this problem could mean so many things.

I did a search here and nobody seems to have had this problem before. I was wondering if anybody could help me out or link me to a source that may help me solve this problem.

Additional information:

It's weird but my utorrent now may start a torrent and find all the seeds and peers but won't connect to them. This only happens when I have 4 or more torrents actively downloading (seeding is a whole other issue).

I tried disabling AVG's firewall and resident shield (temporarily) and everything is still the same. My portforwarding was fine before I installed this, although I'm not sure this is the exact problem...

Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help.

Archived