Constant connections, no torrents.... :/

NoHotAshes

I have no torrents running in uTorrent nor have I had for at least 3 days now, but I am constantly getting "Blocked outgoing ICMP packet (ICMP type 3) from 192.168.0.*** to ***.***.**.**". Infact if i scroll down my firewall log I have thousands of these connections constantly going on, sometimes within seconds of each other, sometimes minutes, but always there.

I dont understand this, I'm guessing my IP is still in a swarm for a torrent/s, but i stopped my torrents in uTorrent days ago. how can i fix this and stop ppl from trying to connect to me, its getting really frustrating seeing my firewall getting spammed to death. Thx for suggestions/solutions

i have dht enabled at the moment, but i have also tried it with it disabled and i get the same thing. im not trying to block these packets its just happening, the router firewall cannot be completely turned off, if i turn spi on i get it, if i turn spi off i get it.

If i right click in the peers tab nothing happens, do i need to be have an active torrent for the menu to appear?

Archived