Closing Skype makes uT close as well

Zachiel

Hi.

My problem is, when I'm running uT and I shutdown some other internet-related application like Skype or Mozilla, uT closes as well. I don't know if it's a proper crash (no error messages show up) and I can find no people with my same problem by googling it or searching this forum (please redirect me if you know of another thread here talking about the same problem).

This problem does not really stop me from downloading or uploading files but I need to manually restart uT everytime. By shutting down Skype I mean "right click --> close" on the tray bar

Does any of you know what's going on?

I run uT 1.8.5 on WinXP Pro SP3, using Windows' own firewall. I believe I've set the ports correctly on both my router and my SW firewall. I use Avira's Antivir (the one that's for free) and Spybot S&D on admin account.

Feel free to ask me any other information about my settings.

Thank you in advance.

No wireless, standard settings (I'm a torrent newbie, you know...).

I think I'll change my Speed Guide settings to match my connection (I was thinking the default options was like "autodetect best" but I was obviously wrong) and maybe I'll take a look at the settings in your signature. I hope this works.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Archived