Upload stops shortly after seeding begins???

chelrob

While I'm downloading uploads are fine, but shortly after a torrent goes from downloading to seeding the uploading stops. I currently have one DL that is upping at my max UL speed, 30 KBs. I have 6 completed DLs that are now seeding and all are at 0 KBs. They are nowhere near the 150% ratio. There are lots of peers and few Seeds. I am not connecting to any of them.

Please note that I am uploading just fine until a DL finishes and starts seeding, that's when the UL slowly grinds to a halt for that torrent (every torrent). This happens even though there are lots of peers and few seeds.

I am uploading just fine until a DL finishes and starts seeding, that's when the UL slowly grinds to a halt

Any other little tweaks I can do in there to improve performance?

Turning on peer.lazy_bitfield works because your ISP is spying on you, and that hides the "now seeding" conditions that causes your ISP to cut connection.

Besides from getting an ISP that offers full access to the internet, probably the lastest µTorrent beta's encryption features might be worth reading up about...then enabling!

Archived