"Pieces" tab - add filename column

raananan

Hi,

I think it would be nice to have a column in the "Pieces" tab that tells the filename that the piece belongs to. Now I need to calculate it in my head (from the piece number). I think it isn't hard to cross reference this data and it would be a "nice to have feature".

ps. I tried to search for this feature req in the forum with no luck. If there is such a req please forgive me.

Thanks

It can belong to more than one file though. Many, many files actually.

Just look at the Files tab, and turn on the First piece column.

Thanks for the replay. But is there a possibility to leave the text as blank (or "N/A") if the piece belongs to several files? In big files most of the pieces belongs to one file (I may be wrong) so in the majority of cases there would be one filename to write.

I won't nag about it anymore then this :-)

Thanks

I don't get it. Surely if you were downloading one big file, there would be no point in having this information since all pieces would be part of that file? And if you were downloading lots of files, there would be no point because most pieces would have no file listed?

Personally I don't see this being all that useful, but it might be a better idea to have some sort of option showing all the pieces that contain part of the file. Don't know how you could do that easily though, and it does seem a little unnecessary.

Archived