"Seed Status" in category list ?

placoboy

I havent found this one (sorry if it exists already)

Could you please add the "status" in the category list to allow filtering on torrents that are seeded or not. Something like Seeding/Finished

Even better, being able to filter further by tracker for instance

It would make things easier to see when the limit imposed by the tracker is close or not!

Thanks! :-)

• 1 year later...

I think there still could be a cathegory in the list where you can see all the started torrents, even if some of them are not running (nobody downloads it currently), but stopped torrents stay hidden. This would be much better than hiding inactive ones.

And it would be especially good, if someone uses labels for marking torrents for different trackers, instead of "turning on" the tracker column, which takes place in each line on the torrents list, bigger place than a label for that tracker would.

Completed could be thrown out than, most cases it helps only leechers to hit and run anyway...

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, hope ye understand what I mean...

watch the full sentence: where you can see all the started torrents, but the stopped torrents stay hidden.

in the downloading you can see only torrents, which are not finished yet, you can not see currently seeded, nor stopped torrents.

The view I talk about would be something like this: all started (started in the client, so downloading and seeded too) torrents shown, stopped are hidden (again, stopped in the client).

The problem with Active view is, that it shows only torrents currently have transfer speed, but not torrents I seeding but noone downloads.

Hope you understand what I mean...

Archived