Proper Announcements Please for Private Trackers?

Tony49UK

I've been using Utorrent for years had an occasional dabble with Azereus but I've always ended up uninstalling Vuze and when they ask me why, Its always beacause its a bloated resource hog and to use C++.

But right now it looks like my long lasting relationship with Utorrent is comming to an end :( Essentially the problem is that ever since 1.8.4 was rleased the tracker announcements have been some what inaccurate and that tracker announcements between clients where at least one of them is using Utor 2.0+ with UDP/UTP enabled is completely bypassing the tracker and not reporting stats to the tracker. Vuze is doing the same thing as well. Transmission where absoloultly amazing when 1.81 due to a bug went completely crazy in respect to tracker announcements.

So please Utorrent dev team please get the announces to Private trackers right otherwise we're either going to have to stop using at least new builds of Utor and stick with older builds 1.8.4 and all later ones are banned. Or we'll have to port Transmission over to Windows.and I really want to stick to Utor.

Thanks for reading

What the hell are you talking about? 2.0 doesn't have any problems with stats reporting and uTP has absolutely NOTHING to do with the tracker. Are you just spitting out random words while saying there's a vague, undefined problem without ever having tested anything?

My stats are spot on with the trackers I've used, so the problem does not lie with the client.

Archived