Has Zyxel stopped allowing port forwarding?

eaststand

Sorry if this isnt supposed to be here, but I couldnt think of anywhere else to put it.

My problem is Ive just had to a reinstall of windows 7, and now I have to re-forward the ports, however, something has changed.

The site that appears when you put your default IP address, now lacks any of the required options you need to complete the port forwarding, I have included a photo, where circled is where the drop down menu used to be, now it has dissapeared.

My question is, do I have to buy a better router, or is this a simple mistake that I have missed?

r03xo3.jpg

it is wierd mate, and its not like im a beginner at port forwarding, Ive been doing it for years so I genuinely cannot think of anything im doing wrong.

The only conclusion I can come up with, is that Zyxel has just put a stop to it since the last time |I had to it. To be honest, I had thought my downloads had got a lot slower during the last month.

Can anyone suggest a router that definately hasnt stopped allowing port forwarding??

Ok, Ive gleaned some info from another website, under the status tab it says

This object on the P-660HW-T1 v2 is protected

This, apparently is because zyxel have changed their admin password, so that port forwarding guide is now out of date.

Does anyone know a new password?

Archived