Is there any way to get RSS feeds to automatically update?

farahm2

Hey people, I had this amazing plan set up which would allow me to get my shows downloaded through RSS feeds every day without me having to worry about when to turn utorrent on, and..it was just a great plan...except for one thing...freaking windows 7 (don't know if it happens with all windows 7 computers, or just mine) literally takes about 5 minutes after start up to connect to the internet. I have my computer wired to my router and it still takes 5 minutes just to connect to the internet. Some of you guys might be saying that 5 minutes is not a lot of time, but it really is. My computer has a great processor and a lot of ram, so pretty much everything on my computer is fast. That includes all that programs that are set to start up when windows starts.....which included utorrent. u torrent gets loaded up and all set just seconds after the computer starts up, but the RSS feeds are just blank because there is no internet to connect to so it could update. Is there a way to make the RSS feeds automatically update on an interval or something? That would be great!

...yeah..i kinda just figured that out...like literally right before reading this.....*some one feels like an idiot* :rolleyes:

So to decrease the chances of making myself look like an even bigger dummy, im going to do a little research before i ask my next question.

Archived