webUI Order of colums resets after every reload

hquant

Hi all. I just updated to the newer verion of utorren and webui after using the old version forever on my WHS. If I remember it right, I was able to sort the colums into the order that I wanted and they stayed that way.

Now they switch back to default after every browser refresh. How can i make the column

order permanent? Thank you.

Thanks a bunch. Works like a charm now. But since I have someone knowledgeable actually replying, let me bug you with another question. I have been using the old beta of webUI and an oder version of utorrent on my whs. Worked perfect, extremely stable. With the new version the utorrent service hangs after a while. Funny enough chrome is not able to reload at a certain point, while the IE will still load the webUI. A couple of minutes later it stops working on the IE as well. I did not change the original setup of the WHS, just installed the new utorrent over the old version and replaced the webUI. When I stop/start the service, utorrent works fine again, at least for a short while... any ideas?

Archived