uTorrent not finding seeds

Reno1450

New here :) but i've been using uTorrent itself for awhile and never had a problem before.

Basicly i recently downloaded a torrent and despite it saying it has 300+ Seeds on the site, uTorrent is saying it's dead (0 seeds/peers). Thats the problem in a nutshell, i experimented with other torrents just incase it was a problem with that specific torrent but then i realized uTorrent isn't finding seeds for ANY torrents! I just finished reinstalling it but no theres no changes noticeable... help is appreiciated, and i look forward to hopefully helping others on this board in the future :)

That's weird, it's rather new and the sites (pirate bay, torrentz, ect.) say it's quite alive... hold on, i'll try the most popular torrent i can find

-----------------------------------------------

Back, i guess your right, lol thanks... One last question though, why is all the sites telling me that this torrent has 300+ seeds, yet it apparently has none? out of curiosity and the fact it's the only torrent i've found with the file i want lol

-----------------------------------------------

Nevermind, must be a problem with the sites themselves... That and i found another torrent with the file i was looking for so i don't care anymore lawl, it's probably riddled with viruses and other bad stuff though. >.< Thanks Dread, you've been great :)

Archived