Displaying the Swarm

Leha-sama

Recently, I began using a private torrent site and an issue came up of there being more people connected in the swarm than was showing on the site. I was curious if there is a way to push/force everyone that is connected to the torrent, to show in the bar. I don't know if I'm entirely making sense. Is this something completely impossible?

Then you didn't understand the question. I didn't ask to connect to all of them, I asked to display all of them. And as I said, I already received the proper answer. "Wrong-minded" or not, you shouldn't insult the questioner with a response. The proper way of responding would've been:

"At this time, there isn't a way that I am aware of. However, connecting to everyone in the swarm can cause huge issues with bandwidth, making it impossible for the data in question to be transmitted."

Even though you didn't seem to understand the question, at least THAT wouldn't have been rude. You insult my intelligence if you think I don't know that CONNECTING to everyone would cause issues. Thus why I asked about DISPLAYING everyone. I even said I wasn't sure if my question made sense. You simply could've asked for me to elaborate.

I'm done here.. I'll ask on any other forum should I have issues in the future. As I said, I've already received the answer on how to show the entire swarm. So feel free to close the topic or whatever.

Archived