Windows 7 problems

zedzed

I've been spending a week or so looking in your forum and elsewhere, trying to understand what I was making wrong with my uTorrent 1.8.5 and Windows7 64bit: poor speed and no seeding... nothing... I had just to move to uTorrent 2.0! yes, but I had not the palest idea that a new Version was released fixing W7 and may be Vista problems (I skipped Vista as many). The more rasonable suggestion was to remove PeerBlock, and it actually worked in some extent, but that was not certainly the solution I was looking for. Not to say of some unpolite answer in your forum, like go and read FAQ .... yes where? I am poor idiot not an hacker... I assume a program I was using works unchanged in a new environment... unless different advice...

Tell clearly UTORRENT 2.0 IS MANDATORY WITH WINDOWS7 64BIT... stick this in your home page and wherever possible please!

• 1 month later...

Indeed, there is a problem with 64 bit OSs

Almost 100% processor usage for 2mb download (a have much wider channel, but download is limited by processor)

I am pretty sure that is a problem because application is not native 64-bit, you should recompile your sources to remove this issue

Archived