uTorrent restarts my PC

Zamorack

Hy. First of all, please excuse me for my bad english. And, also, excuse me because these is an an double post. I have seen somebody whit an problem like mines, but i don't really understand the causes

I am using uTorrent for over half of an year without problems. But recently, he start restarting my computer when I open it or after 30-120 minutes. The error that I get in the "blue screen message" is :

STOP: 0x000000F7 ( 0x0000000D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x000000 )

The google search don't help me a lot. After getting some advice I upgrated Windows to SP 3 and try all the BitTorrent clients, but none of these worked. Also, I have try to reduce the priority of uTorrent in Task Manager to low, but these don't stop the crashes.

I want to say that now is the first time when my PC autorestarts, and these happens only when i use uTorrent.

Here are some informations about my PC, I hope that they will help :

CPU: AMD Athlon 1,67 Ghz

RAM: 768

2 Hard-disks, an original 40 GB one and an 400 GB recently added ( these may be the cause ? ) My system is installed on the 40 GB Hard Disk

VIDEO: 64 MB ( NVIDIA GeForce 2 )

Antivirus - BitDefender 2009 Total Security

What i have understand that can be an problem is the internet connection. I'm using Thompson SpeedTouch 330 Ethernet Adapter . I have try to update the driver, but it says me that can't find an new one. Now, it is 4.1.0.2

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Archived