Funktion -> "Remove And > delete .torrent"

ot4ku

hi,

i allways use this funktion after seedet a file.

but it dosent work, i say it should delete the torrent, but the torrent will not be deletet.

it removes it from the programm, but not the file itself.

i tryed 1.4 and the new beta version, still nit working at me, im the only one whith this problem?

anywone can help?

Most browsers allow you to open directly from them... but I believe Opera actually saves the files to the default download location, then opens them. That's one thing that annoys me about Opera -- if I say open (and not save), then open, and don't save. It's not like the open button says "save and open after download completes"... Okay enough of my rant about Opera (which I'm still enjoying otherwise ;P).

• 2 months later...
Nope. Don't save 'em to disk next time.

Am I understanding this to be that the reason why a torrent file will NOT be deleted (when u right-click "remove and delete torrent") is because the torrent has been saved to disk?

If so it explains why recently i haven't been able to do so regardless of what folder I put it in so but I somehow feel tha I was able to do so b4, though I can't remember how I did so. Or am I dreaming?

Mich

same problem here, however if you're opening the torrentfile via browser and dont save it onto your hdd the next time you're starting utorrent and it doesnt load up every process you're in problems...

to restore the old resume.dat doesn't work for me so that the torrents are lost - itchy!

Archived