Download/Upload list reverts to previous session

new_here

Heres the problem:

Everytime i exit utorrent and re-open it, my download/upload list reverts to a previous session. This started to occur when i upgraded to Windows 7.

For example, i would add torrents to the list and start downloading them and then when i exit and reopen it would all disappear but the session would look like i never put in the new downloads.

Now heres the weird part. If i restart my computer, then everything would be alright, utorrent will run properly without reverting. However every night i have windows task scheduler run utorrent. After the task is run everynight, the following day my download/upload list would revert to that previous session.

I've tried reinstalling utorrent, and deleting all the .dat files, but this problem keeps occuring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

no, i have the .dat and .torrent all in the same location as the .exe... the .exe is in the program files folder and the .dat and .torrent is in the 'app/user' folder.

i never backed my .dat files up also.

This occurred when i upgraded vista to windows 7. occurs everytime i use task scheduler to open up the .exe file.

Archived