Terrible speeds, don't know what's wrong

iertod

No matter what upload speed limit I set, unlimited, or a bit lower (as was recommended) etc., or allowing encryption, disabling, forcing, disabling bandwidth management, my download speeds are terrible. I can upload properly, but my download is crap.

My port is forwarded properly and firewall is not interfering, I'm sure of that.

Any idea what the problem could be? The torrent is well seeded but I download at about 10-20 kb/s.

Sometimes the speed goes up (maybe once every minute or 5) then quickly falls again.

Same problem here. Two days ago i've upgraded to utorrent 2.0. Strangely, even though my upload is limited as it was in previous version (no settings were changed) and even though utorrent doesn't exceed that limit (and often is less then the limit with utorrent 2.0), when i measure my upload speed with freemeter (or any other tool for bandwith measuring) it shows that i'm uploading with almost the maximum upload speed. I repeat, utorrent doesn't exceed the imposed limit (at least is not showing that it does) but it seems otherwise when i measur true upload speed. You can calculate the same thing by using information in local area connection status (activity, sent). Because of that i have problems not only with downloading but with browsing the internet. As if utorrent has limited upload but in fact is unlimited. This has never happened before. When i stop utorrent everything is ok.

hey, i got the same problem here. after the upgrade, my download speed peaks and then drops simultaneously. before it was constant and fix at a certain speed. this is a problem for me because the ETA also changes as my DL and UL speed fluctuate. i cant get the right estimate of how long will it take to finish my download. please help us.

>>> i tried to go back to my old version. it used to be fixed to a certain speed but now it's the same with version 2.0.

Problem is network protocol µTP (Micro Transport Protocol) before in 1.8.xxx was just for upload now is to both up and download :(

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? Tried in advanced tab change bt.transp_disponsition to 5 and is much better, idea of a friend. But did not help to all, everyone in ver 2.0 have same problem :(

Anyone any idea how to solve the problem please some Admin or Moderator to anwser.

Regards Rasa

Archived