Insane harddisk usage

archvile

i keep my utorrent updated, so i update it everytime when there's one available. so i have and had this problem with several versions. the problem is; once or twice an hour, it reads/writes on hdd so hard that i can't even browse folders in my computer. it lasts like a minute or two, then it stops. since i don't have this problem since i installed it, i assume it's because of the number of the seeds that gets more and more everyday. it's now 117 seeds. and since the ratio is important for private trackers, i don't want to turn them off.

also my hdd is kinda new, bought it 3 months ago, don't have any problem besides this, when copying other things and stuff..

any idea what can i do about this? i would really appreciate some help.

thanks..

I have the same problem, when the download speed reaches apr.6-7MB/s the client show me a disk full error with different percentage and slowdown the download/upload speed. The disk is a 1,5TB 64MB cache WD. Only one application is running: uTorrent 20/17920. Only one torrent is active. On the disk is free 1,2 TB. Already try reboot, firewall shut down, disk defragment but nothing is helpful :(

Any idea ?

I appreciate any useful tips.

I don't think this a a virus problem because i have 2 disk, most of the viruses is running on the system. One for system, one for data. The uTorrent working one the second, even if the transfer speed is minimal slowdown the disk (i can write dvd with full speed 16x from the first (system) disk, but only if shut down the uTorrent can reach this speed from the second drive). Anyway here is process log:

wtm.jpg

Already scanned with different programs (avira, comodo) and don't find any suspicious on my PC (except some cracks on the archieve side - but this are inactive and not running ).

Archived