µTorrent 2.0.1 beta 18786

Firon

- Fix: fixed uTP packet size bug on local networks

- Feature: account for clock skew in delay measurements of uTP

- Fix: fixed uTP packet size bug on local networks

- Fix: fixed uTP fast-resend counter wrapping bug

- Fix: fixed uTP advertised window size bug

a few words, explaining the issues resulted in these 2.01 fixes will be much appreciated

and what is -

- Feature: complete_ago extension handshake

?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does NOT remember the column settings now to the previous version.. keeps resetting.

e..g if move ratio column further along. on quit and reload back to default.

same for tabs if tick on certain ones and resize they reset back again :(

i'm using the latest beta and have one big problem:

I have download a file with 100%. can play or show this file correctly. then i stopped the download.

When i start to upload of this file again, then i have only 80-90 or 95% of the file size.Then i must download the rest of the files again . thats sad and blocks my down/Upload...

What happens with this ?

I don't know about the re-check problem (or atleast the torrents that I did try it on worked fine for me), but the column re-size problem is true. Every time you load uTorrent it sets all of the columns to their default position (which is annoying..). Hope you'll fix it asap :)

awejkasjkas: no hope for restoring, but whenever this happens I always remember I luckily made a screenshot way-back-when and reset it based on this - http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=8145 :/

I guess you could do the same for the future.

Edit: I'd also like to note that in order to have uTorrent remember my new layout at all I had to delete my settings, which I find MUCH more annoying. Maybe we could have a layout.dat seperate from settings.dat to avoid this in the future? That way any time we go crazy and want a new column or something it doesn't potentially screw everything up? Food for thought.

layout is skin related. put skin works in plugin

put everything exept protocol and basic commands in plugins.

and don`t make pepl suffer, coz u don`t even ONCE run new build to test it, BEFORE you gave it to public.

and i never submittet to try alpha`s...

if you don`t want to work with some kind of upgrades - give us plugin module and let others make this prog better.

if i would have to delete settings (and torrents related data).. well.. i think i would find another torrent client to restore data in... coz... 2k torrents is a hell of a bunch to restore...

also, can you make it so when you update µTorrent that in the "Torrent Job List" that it doesn't reset the column headers (eg. Name, #, Size, Downloade, Remaining, ETA, etc.) to the default ones. because then you have to change it all again to the way you had it.

Even our small provider started to filter uTP...

You know, a lot of users are still using UT2000 with its bugged uTP implementation, so uTP seems to be banned by a lot of ISPs soon if you don't make the new Stable relase and do not force a huge amount of 2.0 users to update...

What I see now in our retracker's stats: UT2000 - 110, UT201B - 5, Total - 160...

Release a hotfix for 2.0 to fix only uTP, or something like that, I don't know... Anyway, hurry up... Another bunch of people out there became unable to even test your new protocol...

columns positions are now saves fine. no additional actions were required.

but still - only 7 hours working and already 300 connections with limit of 90.

win7 x64. number of connections grows even fster with IPv6 enabled (in network adapter settings). only last 3 builds is making it this fast. others hit 2k in a week of continous work... any idea what might it be? or how to fix it? untill it hits 1k it`s just a delays... but when it comes to 1,5k it becomes really annoying...

advanced->net.max_halfopen - 3, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50, 100 - tryed.

advanced->bt.transp_disposition - 255, 15 - tryed.

advanced->net.limit_excludeslocal - tryed.

advanced->net.wsaevents - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - tryed.

queueing->max number of active torrents - 1, 3, 5, 8 - tryed - no significant result.

bitTorrent->allow incoming legacy connections - tryed.

bandwidth->global max number of conn`s - 40, 60, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 - tryed.

bandwidth->max number of conn`s per torrent - 10, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 - tryed.

Archived