How to seed an incomplete torrent if I have the missing files

old old dj

Please Help ! I just have downloaded a torrent and it has blocked at 65%. On other tracker I found the same torrent and I succeeded to download 100%. All peers from first torrent are still at 65%. How can I move (copy) the missing files from the torrent with 100% to the other which has only 65% just for help the peers to complete the files.

Thx. It worked but only from 65% to 82% then stopped. I repeated the steps 3 times with same result : uT recheck but it stop at 82%. Maybe because the two torrents it's not exactly the same size. One is 357 Mb (the incomplete one) and the other one is 316 Mb (the complete one). To be more specific: 16 mp3 files are larger size in the incomplete torrent than the complete one.

Suggestions ? Thx.

Thank you for your quick response. I have those 16 mp3 files on my pc with the exactly same size with those in the incomplete torrent. How can I put them (copy, move,) in the incomplete torrent. I want to do this because I was looking for these files from 2 years ago and now when I have them I want to help others to get it.

Archived