Filename Extension

amdx

[Edit] I messed up the question. Let me rephrase:

If I add a new torrent and try to change the location of where the file is going to be downloaded on the "add new torrent" window, "save as" option; the file immediately loses the filename extension. For example, If I'm adding a new torrent(the file is called filename.avi), the "add new torrent" window appears,and in the "save as" option C: /filename.avi appears; however if I try to change the "save as" location from C: / to C:/Downloads only C:/Downloads/filename appears. Then I have to manually add the avi after the download is complete.

This is not a problem with an specific folder. It happens everytime I try to move the download location. This problem happens only with individual files with any filename extension: mkv, avi, ogg, etc. Thanks in Advance..

This forum is NOT for help with anything you've downloaded! Ask for help with downloaded files and the thread will be deleted.

And it's surely because you have to enable in the OS the option about showing the file extension for your entire folder system.

Archived