Create a sticky with all the features that have been pwned

StoicJester

Would be good if the srticky's had a more obvious icon too. Sometimes you miss them.

Also, there should be in either that one or some other sticky, to write decent subject lines when posting a feature request. the "An easy feature to add" (which they don't actually know without seeing the code, but that's another rant) or "Some ideas for utorrent" are pretty useless when reading the forum. Really, we should make a guideline to have a separate thread for each feature, and to have some kind of title describing what it does rather than just "Feature Request", that's the name of the forum, not the post. Useless subject lines are no good for anyone.

@hofshi:

Heh you're using what I used on Firon (about people reading the FAQ) against me xD

I do try to be optimistic, but unfortunately, there will always be people who don't read, and these are the people who filter right through these little things called stickies, readmes, and FAQs, and come straight to posting. Heck, when you post a new topic, isn't there a big red warning telling you to read first? Even that doesn't help much...

All we've been getting has been a handful anyway, and that's all we'll get if this gets posted, which is why I'm saying it probably won't make a difference. Again, I'm not saying it shouldn't be posted ;P

Edit: Holy crap is it just me, or have there been more and more dupes lately? I guess that's a sign of µTorrent becoming more popular... =|

Archived