File list incorrect on 0.9.3.2 (18641)

xREVx

Seconding this. The latest Alpha is not properly reordering the file list in the file window when differrent sort categories are chosen.

I rolled back to an earlier version of the alpha, and this problem was not there. (I love Time Machine for just this kind of stuff.)

So Latest Alpha is broken.

18468 seems to work; whatever the latest alpha is does not work.

(As a complete separate note, get rid of the screenshot that shows downloading content that is likely not licensed properly.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on 18887 and am having a similar problem. For me it only seems to work write if I sort by "first piece"

If you highlight a file and switch from "first piece" to "path" sorting, the highlight stays on the same filename but the number in the "first piece" column for the file changes.

Definitely makes partial downloads harder.

it isnt fixed when there are multiple directores/subdirectories.

the below image is a screenshot of finder on the top, and the torrent list on the bottom. In utorrent, you can see that in the subdirectory /Western Fonts/Aachen Std/, instead of the correct files listed, it shows OTHER files with a different path. when i right-click one and 'Show in FInder', it is pointing to the file with that path instead of the files that SHOULD be there.

Screen%20shot%202010-04-18%20at%205.10.17%20PM.png

More than happy to test when an alpha that is meant to fix this bug is fixed. If there is a particular log file or whatever that the developers want, just say so.

I am trusting that Brewster's analysis about the residual error is correct, so I am assuming that the latest fix does not actually fix it.

If people could post the 5 digit code for the release it would probably help avoid confusion. uTorrent does not necessarily correctly report its 0.9.3.x version correctly IME but it does report its 5 digit code correctly all the time IME.

I'm still on 18468 (where this bug does not exist).

Please use the latest alpha 0.9.3.6 (19100). It contains a number of very important fixes and is by far the most stable and usable of the 0.9.3.x alpha releases.

The fix in the current release improves the sorting and fixes the issue where selecting a file for download did not always download the correct file. We are working on a more comprehensive fix we are hoping to release soon.

Archived