User Mapped Section Error

Deftka

Hello,

I've been a utorrent user for a couple years now and it has always been fast, efficient, and easy to use. However, I recently purchased a new PC and have been having some problems. I am running Windows 7 (I was an XP user) and have been getting the same error over and over with any torrent that I use. It is an error that says the file was unable to download because a user mapped section was open. Now, I have not changed any settings, I've actually uninstalled and reinstalled utorrent about 3 times now but I continue to get this error. I've searched google and have read this may be because of anti-virus or firewall. I have a firewall exception on windows but my anti-virus (Trend Micro) may be blocking it, I'm not sure. There are certainly no viruses on this PC so I don't believe it's that.

Are there any answers to this? I really hate not having any music on this new computer...it's killing me slowly and I would liked this fixed.

• 3 months later...

Go to Your AV Setting And Look For Application Controll, then in utorrent, Allow application to active without monitor.

It's working For me, i had this problem after installin Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, Earlier used KIS 2010. And There Were No Problem at all. Now After This Solution Utorrent work Perfectly

Archived