"Typo" in webui (>1TB values listed as xxxxGB)

Zera

Hardly a big bug, but I just noticed that the webui here continues to show values in GB despite the values being larger than 1TB, eg: One of the torrents I am currently seeding have uploaded a total of 1.1TB (displayed correctly in µtorrent), yet the webui displays this as 1129.5GB still.

Not that I mind having the increased readout accuracy that 1129.5GB would give me over 1.1TB, but seeing as the webui correctly changes between showing values in KB, MB and GB I would assume that it isn't intended for it to continue showing it in GB after surpassing the 1TB-mark.

That's the thing, µTorrent lists it in TB at the same time as webui shows it in GB. So it's not being mimicked. I just did an OS upgrade and therefore reinstall of µTorrent on the computer which I use for torrent jobs, but I'll see about posting up a screenshot once it passes the TB-mark.

Also, if it is of any relevance the OS it was running on was 32bit XP Pro. Currently running 64bit Vista Ultimate. I should have one of the current jobs pass 1TB within a week so I'll grab a screenshot and also include any other relevant system info.

Like I said, I don't consider this to be a real problem at all, mostly just a minor cosmetic detail. But on the off chance that it's a quick fix to get webui to properly mimic µtorrent it'd be nice to have the two be consistent.

A screenshot would certainly be nice, although I'm inclined to believe you if you say you indeed saw it (that, and I do see EB, PB, and TB in utorrent.lng). Perhaps it was added some time after localization was implemented in WebUI, because the localization strings in WebUI don't contain units larger than GB, but the files from utorrent.lng do. The fix shouldn't be difficult, but it's involved because it requires modification of several files due to localization. I'll see about getting around to it when I free myself from Real Life™.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived