WTF did you do that for!!!

3sum

A couple days ago i posted a topic.I redid the topic under a different thread with some extra content and you put it in the trash area saying not to double post.Well i went to my ORIGINAL post and EDITED it with the extra content that you threw away and you still added that on to the trash too!!!This is the edited content i posted on my first and original post.................

PLEASE READ VERY ,VERY,CAREFULLY BEFORE RESPONDING,I REALLY NEED SOME KIND OF SALUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!

This is a repost of a previous post of mine with added content.I have uTorrent loaded on the desktop OS only,not the laptop.

This is a rough draft picture of my OS,the wireless Netgear router is for my wifes laptop.The LAN connection on the back of the Netgear router is for my desktop OS.My desktop is Vista 64 bit home prem,and the lap top is windows XP basic.

2cdwinq.jpg

This is a pic of my IPconfig of the desktop.......

24m6au0.jpg

This is a SPEED TEST of the desktop OS....

okt00x.jpg

This is a uTorrent set up guide RUN TEST evaluation i ran which does not look right to me.....

35iyfj5.jpg

This is a pic of the Netgear open port for uTorrent........

2hgssj7.jpg

This is a pic of the Westell modem/router with the built in fire wall deactivated........

298p02.jpg

This is a pic of my windows firewall with exceptions.......

1j8c5i.jpg

And i dont know if it matters but this is a pic of the Westell setup.........

4zvips.jpg

Now if possible can some tell me what im doing wrong and how to properly setup my uTorrent correctly please WITHOUT screwing up my OS and my wifes laptop?.I've been fooling around for some time now and cant seem to get it past these 2 symbols 2e657w9.jpg2j4yg3p.jpg .Its really beginning to piss me off alot.Im kinda new to this and beginning to think its not all the hype as its suppose to be.And please dont give me these links as before because i didnt find anything that helped me out at all.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troubleshooting stuff: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992

Bridge Mode and PPPoA/PPPoE: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php … 53#p315053

If you've never had a problem with Zone Alarm before, you're either blind or out of luck.

Always kill Norton with FIRE: http://service1.symantec.com/Support/ts … 3108162039

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN ASSIST ME,I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM THE BEST AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT MAKING IT TO COMPLICATED!!!!!! );

Well after extent searching i finally found an answer to my problem on a site not even related to uTorrent.This is what i found ....................

Setting utorrent preferences to default?

i know you have to do this Delete settings.dat and settings.dat.old from %AppData%\uTorrent with the client closed. but ive searched the whole computer but i cant find any files at all only the utorrent.exe where are they saved or whatever please help.

If you are using windows, then first open windows explorer

go to option "Tools">Folder Options,on the "View" tab set "show hidden files and folders.

Then find the folder C:\>Documents and settings>"your username">Application Data>uTorrent

you can find "settings.dat and settings.dat.old" there.

the folder "Application Data" appear grey/semi transparent as it is hidden.

"your username" refers to the folder named after your username on the computer.

<always leave as much info as possible>

I did as it said in that article and guess what,IT FUCKING WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can now get the 2euk0ug.jpg symbol now and it stays on.I just want to say i really appreciate the help and moving my original post to the trash section even though i even edited it like the RULES said to do.Please pay attention to peoples posts and not delete them even though they were edited as instructed to.

Archived