firefox will not work when utorrent 2.0 is running XP-SP3

sidewaysdriver

Hi all,

I recently ran into this problem of firefox not being able to load webpages at all when utorrent is running. I've been using utorrent 2.0 ever since it was out. All settings on my windows as well as utorrent hasn't changed at all. All of a sudden (2 days ago), i started having this problem.

I have always had good downloading speeds (average about 350kb/s), and i can still browse, play on facebook, watch youtube videos without a problem.

I'm running XP with SP3

can anyone help? I can only use one thing at a time... web browser or utorrent.

thanks

I think this relates to Ut taking up all your bandwidth and leaving little in way of bandwidth that you can use. That is why FF is slow to load and access the internet. So you either have to be bandwidth free so you can use FF or just Ut and not use the internet or control your Ut bandwidth usage....

but like i mentioned before, none of the computer's or utorrent's or router's settings has been altered. everything has always worked fine and has been for months, just all of a sudden this problem started. how can i go about trying to locate what my problem is?

I would say this probably started happened about a couple of weeks after I upgraded to utorrent 2.0

thanks

Archived