why utorrent is downloading some other data?pls reply pls

mailfrn

last night i used utorrent to download some data...and day before that i already downloaded another data which i downloaded nicely using utorrent...but when last night i was downloading my data i noticed that the destination folder of the data contains some other files belongs to some other torrent (the data i already downloaded),and most of the files are ok..but few of them belongs to the previously used torrents...why this is happening...pls im realy worried for it...reply to me :(

yaa...its i previewed it before full download...does that realy matter?and yes one thing i forget to mention that whn i keep my torrent in downloading suddenly it stops and my antivirus give me sign that a varient of trogen etc. also torrents stops suddenly...coz in real its no virus...bt torrent stops and i hav re run it and again it stops in between...why does these two things irritating very first time ?

The torrent stopped downloading (you surely had the issue "Error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.") because your AV scanned it and discovered a false positive.

About ghost data, just stop previewing incomplete torrents. It has been explained many times on the boards.

Archived