no download, but seeds and peers?

saxxoo

Most of the time my utorrent is running 24/7, but today it suddenly stopped.

It simply wasn't down/uploading, but it shows both peers/seeds, none of which I'm connected to.

The tracker is also only updating all the time.

I've checked through the settings, but nothing seems changed to my router or utorrent, tried restarting both utorrent and pc with no luck. Tested with torrents files from different places that I know works, but same result from all. Also tried updating utorrent just in case, but again nothing changed.

I have spyware doctor with antivirus installed, been using for a long time while using utorrent. It's listed as allowing access, also tried with it disabled to see if any different, with no luck.

On a side note I can also mention that I have the port opened in the router settings... also tried remove it and enable it again, just in case... all with no luck.

It simply wasn't down/uploading, but it shows both peers/seeds, none of which I'm connected to.

This is merely your scrape. That's outgoing TCP - most firewalls won't object to that. Try this http://www.canyouseeme.org/ on your uTorrent service port. Chances are that when no-one's connecting, this thing isn't open. Next step is then to figure WHY it's closed...

Archived