Okay, I've followed the guides but I'm still having a really odd issue

HalcyonX

Each time I select "download this torrent", doesnt matter what the torrent is or where I get it, the download to utorrent stops before completing. It will start dling to utorrent just fine, but then slows to about 100 bytes/second and just continues to go down until the dl is under 1 byte/second. Once the torrent is on utorrent the download is fine, it's getting the torrent onto utorrent is the problem. I've searched far and wide, and it seems that no one else has this problem and I have no idea how to fix this. Please help.

Okay I checked some settings from your set-up guide and it started working a tiny bit better. Since this is the first actual progress I've made in fixing this problem, I assume that I'm on the right track. In the second guide in your sig, I used the settings for 1.5mbps, and significantly increased the queue settings, maximum upload rate and slightly increased upload slots. I also significantly decreased global maximum connections and connected peers per torrent. However, despite my progress, some still aren't working. Any additional advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I've fiddled with the settings many times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and there doesn't seem to be a recognizable pattern as to why it works or doesn't, and I'm not even sure if my changes helped or if I'm just getting lucky. If someone knows anything about what might be the problem any help would be appreciated.

Archived