[toolbar/status] Aqua buttons

using these icons now and lookin very nice i must say. i did change the pause button to orange. maybe its diff in other countries but in the Uk the middle traffic light is Amber coloured and so looks more orangy than yellow.

toolbar.png

incase anyone likes orangey coloured pause button instead, it matches my status iconset that way.

Download Here

That amber color actually allows better contrast with the white || lines. I'm in the states, and I dont think our traffic lights are quite that orange. I guess you adjusted the hue in photoshop? Seems like it lost the glare up top. I can make a new one with more of an amber color so the glare is still intact.

Still working on matching status icons. Will put them up soon. Also just read that we need to represent up/down placement of torrents in window. Ludde says it'll be in v. 1.1.5. Good news.

These aqua buttons do look good with the royal blue theme for xp though.

yea it did seem to lose the bit of glare up the top unfortunately. would be great if u could make an orange one for it. i guess we'll have to see how luddes going to do the up/down icons before we can make some.

and yes the icons look beautiful with the Royale theme.

incase any of you dont know what the royale theme is you can download it from Here

Archived