Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BloodStaindHurricane

[toolbar/status] Aqua buttons

I really think this should be the default UI now for uTorrent. The toolbar and status icons both look great so thanks for the work.

Made some status icons...See first post.

I use this miniprog under windows 2000, works perfect, but

how can I make these bars with their buttons transparent,

Now I can see the background of the .bmp's

Looks here that the last down arrow is a little to much to the right(it's not in the middle of the button), I don't know if someone else has seen the same. Not that it is much of a problem.

Thanks for these great icons!

Looks here that the last down arrow is a little to much to the right(it's not in the middle of the button), I don't know if someone else has seen the same. Not that it is much of a problem.

Thanks for these great icons!

I looked over them and I can't seem to understand what you mean...Doesnt look like its off-center to me, but then again I made them, so.....maybe I'm just not seeing it? :?

Whats the process of making the icons have alpha trans. like your toolbar button set BSH?

I use Fireworks so hopefully I can get it done through this, although it could just be good icon making but it looks like yours have smooth anti-aliased edges. I've looked at the how to, but it only talks about index trans. with a magenta bg bmp's.

I just noticed I have no search icon.. I guess it now becomes part of the toolbar set.

BSH will you be adding or updating to this set?

Here's a more "crisp" aqua toolbar for 1.1.5...

new_aqua.png

DOWNLOAD

This one is a little clearer, I like it. :)

Do you also have status icons like that, a clearer version than BSH's?

BTW, BloodStaindHurricane, your status icons look a bit... oval. Is that intentional?

Is this some kind a sick joke ? Every time I find nice toolbarset I cannot download it cause all links are broken. Can enybody rehost please... ;(