u torrent disconnecting frequently...

prakashsnkr

Hi,

I am using u torrent for more than two uears..now using utorrent version2.0..

I am having the following problem..

1.At first when i start switch on my modem(beetel110bx1)..it starts with no problem(the internet connection)..Also if i start browsing with firefox no problem in that....

2.Now if i starts the u torrent the internet connection suddenly shuts down...

3.if i switch of the firefox browser and now restart the u torrent it starts with a slow speed ...but the speed limit not exceeding 1 or 2kbps after a 3 or 5 minutes the speed sudddenly gets increased ..

after a particular time interval of 5 minutes the speed suddeenly gets decreased...But now if i starts the browser the internet connection is fine...so problem with utorrent..

4.As i am using 2mbps connection i will get download speed of 250kb per second..but i never get speed not nearly to the 250kbps...

5.Also if i dont use u torrent and download some files throwgh rapid share or hotfile...the same problem persists there in the browser too...now problem with internet ie,the net connection suddenly gets disonnected and connects again within 2 or 3 minutes.....

6.I dont able to analyse what the exact problem is AND how to solve this...I think it might be some settings problem in u torrent..or might be some malware or spyware or rootkit affection...

7.i am using xp sp2..as my operating system.

I am using AVG antivirus..

8.before a month with the same internet connection and the same os (xp sp2).nothing seems to be interupting my connection...

9.So now i am planning to uninstall all the rubish xp sp2 and otherthings and planning to switch t windows7...(feeling might be problem with xp sp2)..

I feel really frustrating because of this ...for the past few days....

Also i dont think problem with the internet....The problem might be because of u torrent or any malware or something that restricts my connection...

I had already used Bitdefender,nod32,Eset total security..antivirus ..I thaught because of the antiviruses iam using the problem might be ..so that i constantly switch over to different antivirus softares and finally now stick in to AVG internet security..

10.Shall anyone deals with the same problem can help me....

regards.,

with thanks

prakash... :| and =|

Archived