No incoming connections

Terry Tibbs

uTorrent MAC Version 0.9.2 (17267)

Although I have port forwarding set on my router (Baudtec TW263R4) using the app from Port Forward.com and allowing uTorrent through Little Snitch I still have an amber light and the 'No incoming connections' message.

I have tried turning 'Automatically map port' on and off without success.

I have set a static IP on my machine.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Terry

Hi, this has been happening to me ever since I installed uTorrent Mac - I am on 0.9.3.2 running OSX 10.5.8. The green light is on and I have set up the Linksys WRT router with my static IP 192.168.1.100 and port forwarding on a port # within legitimate range. The port forwarding checker (canyouseeme) says the port number I'm using is closed. Yet, I am able to upload and download files although the speeds seem slower than I was getting on the same home network using uTorrent in Windows, even using torrent downloads that have hundreds of seeds and peers.

Hi, can I share this thread?

I not sure it is a similar problem or not, this morning before I left for work, the download still working fine, but after came back after I restart my Mac I found this condition,

Picture1.jpg

Can anyone help me out? Whats wrong with my utorrent? I'm still very new to utorrent, before this I used Deluge...

Archived