Listen Error

Melina

What does it mean? I started to download a file using a uTorrent today and the icon says Listen error.

I haven't changed any settings lately. Oddly enough, I can still download and upload without a problem. What should I do?

Edit: I tried port checker and it seems all ports even port 80 (HTTP port) doesn't seem to be open. I wonder what caused it? Torrents still working fine (both download and upload), though.

Tried many different ports but still get Listen error. I searched and found that i shouldn't be able to download using torrents if I got that error. However, I'm still able to download and upload normally using torrents. I'm still wondering what caused it?

• 1 month later...

I have also been getting a "listen error" since upgrading to 2.0.2 on Monday (05/17). I have tried a number of different ports without success, and can not upload or download.

My firewall (Windows) recognizes utorrent as a program to allow, and my internet connection is active (posted this from the computer in question). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't help, either.

Archived