Dreadfully slow uploads

Ekstreme

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create my own torrents, which I've done and they seem to work, of sorts. The problem is, my upload speed hits a whopping 1k I have the correct port forwarded in my router, both tcp and udp. Download speeds are great, and uploading seems to be fine, if the torrent is not 'mine'

I loaded my torrent into Azureus to check things out and boom 100k uploading. I've gone through the mini speed guide in this forum but nothing seems to help it out. Any more ideas guys. I don't want to have to go back to Azureus :(

well it's not ISP related, since you get good upload speed in AZ.

you say that your port is properly forwarded, so we can skip that.

I would say that it sounds like a bug, except I'm making my own torrents and uploading them without experiencing this particular bug.

I'm as puzzled as you... :|

arite ppl don`t know wot the script is with u torrent i can d/load but it is only maxin` 20kb/s my isp is wannadoo bb 2 meg took off firewall port is ok i just wanna know if ne 1 can tell me wot to set my settings at i chop and change them but speed doesn`t increase when i ran a speed test it came up (dl)- 398kbps--49.7kB/s and (ul)--128kbps--16.1kB/s never used ne torrents to download b4 all i need to know if some 1 has got same speed and a speed touch modem can they tell me wot to set my settings at appreciated cheers

Archived