Problem Seeding Created Torrents

Pizzano23

Hello Forums. This is my first post and I hope I'll also be able to help out around the forums as well.

Any ways, I'm seeding a torrent I created but my Seeds and Peers appears as Seeds: 0 (1) and Peers: 1 (4).

How come I am not seeding to the 4 in the peers and only 1? And also, how come I am not recognized as a seed? I am in the parentheses instead of outside of them. Are there anyways so I can seed to ALL of my download-ers?

I will be very grateful for any help.

Edit// I'm adding a picture to show what I mean. The top 3 are all torrents I have created. They all seem to have what I see as the same problem. The last torrent is one I'm downloading and for some reason it doesn't tell me that I am connecting to any of the 3 seeds. Why is that as well?

utorrentproblem.jpg

You are assuming something about the seeds column that is false.

The x(y) for the column is as follows:

x> How many you are CONNECTED to

y> How many you SUSPECT are around.

The numbers inside the brackets are estimates.

You never connect to yourself and you never connect to other seeds while seeding.

The one you're downloading has to do with the fact that there is an almost 1000:1 downloader to seed ratio on the torrent. Don't bother trying to "fix" it as there is nothing to fix.

Honestly, I don't see anything broken.

This is actually an interesting problem as I am have the exact same issue occur. It seems to have just spawned up out of nowhere within the past few days.

I've noticed that on any file I'm downloading, I can download and upload. (My ratio changes on the site)

However, it seems any torrent I create, shows connected peers and shows me with the full file but will not upload anything to at all.

This seems to have just happened within the past few days. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Archived