Utorrent 2.0 problems(DHT unable to log in, offline/timed out,)

Vinny7

ive been having these problems for a week now, searched the forums and tried mostly everything i could find.my ports are forwarded, i did the speed test/setup guide, i tried deleting the dht files. fixed my firewall.and not so long ago i just installed bit defender and did the firewall settings and still got nothing.i tried using other programs but the only one which seemed to MOVE was bitcomet which moved at an incredibly horrible and not consistent speed.Please dont tell me to search the forums because i already have, i tried to download some files from the opensource and i got the same thing as any other torrents red arrow pointing down and the tracking saying either failed/offline. I gave up on trying different ways and want some help to fix this.

thank you

internet security first one was avast free antivirus i uninstalled it and tried everything, failed. just installed bitdefender internet security. i have tried doing everything when no antivirus or security software was installed. im not very sure i guess it was the update with utorrent. i have an idle pc which i use for downloading and i dont do much with it besides downloading*uses cable*.i have a laptop which also seems to be having the same problems using avast. im starting to think its related to my isp or my broadband but on a side note my direct downloads are running at full speed just to let you know and im using linksys WRT 54G ver1.1 running on firmwear ver v23 sp2.

*update the opensource is downloading but at almost less than 1/4 of my usual speed and very unconsistant. still red arrows and a sign at the bottom indicating no incomming connections. and the tracker status is still offline (timed out).

Archived