Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.0.2 released

There's only one thing that bugs me with all uTorrent 2.0.x releases - on startup, or when restoring from the tray (when the program starts up already minimized), icons in Windows are refreshed - on the desktop and on the taskbar. It's pretty ugly and kind of annoying. Why is it doing that?

I am using Windows 7 x64. It happens on another computer, which has a fresh install of Windows 7 x86. It does not, however, occur on any Windows XP installations I've seen.

Is this even being considered as a bug or something worth fixing? ;)

I observed that only after program updates like Adobe Reader or Firefox (these ones have desktop shortcuts), but not µT.

Local Peer Discovery is not disable, I unchecked in option but on tracker tab is active.

It's disabled, I think it's come from switching version because I swithch often.

getting some hanging every once in while - as displayed in the logger pane

Reporting hang diagnostic information.

http://www.utorrent.com/report_problem.php?v= ...&p=hung&s=

http://www.utorrent.com/report_problem.php?v= ...&p=unhung

Hang reported successfully:

Not at the computer most of the time when this happens. Last time it happened was at computer and saw a momentary nose dive in upload/download speed - as displayed in speed pane. Nothing out of the ordinary was running at the time. Everything was running fine before/after this blip.

XP Home service pack 3 - Pentium 4 2.8 Hyperthread

on the files tab you can not use the shortcut control a to select all but in all other parts like the top you can and you can use shift and control to select them indvitually but you can not select all