weird behaviour

mootles

I have done almost everything with settings, antivirus software, dual core optimizer, etc from sticky posts, but still my utorrent performs like this in image. Jumping speeds for unknown reason, for almost any torrent, even with big amount of seeds . I have never had this issue with Vuze. I don't understand why utorrent performs this bad, while vuze doesn't have any problems. I want to use utorrent because its the best bittorent client, but im forced to use alternatives. Is there hope for any fix for this? Im tired of messing with it, I just want it to work how it was meant to be working.

utorrent.jpg

I don't know what uTorrent version + build you're trying, but the latest v2.0.1 release candidate works a LOT better for me than earlier v2.x builds.

Nearly inactive torrents with only 0-3 really slow seeds/peers naturally suffer no matter what you do. :(

Your uTorrent settings and linespeeds and line TYPEs matters to a large degree whether you get good results or not. So what are they?

Some types of ISP disruption/throttling of BitTorrent can be avoided/negated/reduced.

Archived